All SMARTPHONE FLASH FILE All SAMSUNG NOKIA SONY LG HTC CHINA SYMPHONY LAVA IPHONE

Wednesday 10 February 2016

iPhone 6 USB and U2 been changed but still not charging 100% tested Solution Here

iPhone 6 USB and U2 been changed but still not charging


Hi guys,

I have a problem with my iPhone 6 after a minor water damage. All looks working fine except charging. It shows charging but percentage not incrasing.
I have already changed the USB flex and U2 IC but fault remains.
Does anyone have idea what can be next?
Thanks in advance!
U2 changed second time but fake charging still remains
I have changed U2 second time. Still fake charging. :/ Does Q1403 controls charger or just switching? Does anybody have a schematic? I read in other thread (can't put a link) about L1401 do you know where it is on the board? Or is it in the charger circuit?



Last edited by jimchu316; Feb 3rd, 2016 at 22:37.


 
 
 
Thank you jimchu316! It's very useful.
I hat this bloody phone already. I changed the U1401 aswell and still not charging.
Thanks for answer.
Do you think the new U2 is faulty as well? In this case I have to contact to ebay seller because I ordered from there.
 
 
 iphone 6 no charging, check U1401 (charing IC) and Q1403

0 comments:

Post a Comment

yllix pop

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

statistics

Recent Posts