yllix pop
Popular Posts
-
merapi tool forgot user name and password my device id : 851-327-878 I forgot my user name and password pleas...
-
All Vivo Official Stock Firmwares Flash File 100% Free Download Now All official Stock Firmwares Vivo V1: PD1502F_EX_A_1.15....
-
v Q709A MB V1.2 Download Link How to Firmwaer MT6577_Scatter F...
-
We try to give you the bootloader password in few minutes. (only we need the IMEI or MEID) ...post the IMEI in this thread... All Huawei ...
-
Samsung G360H MT6572 Firmware Download.Samsung G360H MT6572 Firmware Flash File Tasted Download.Samsung G360H MT6572 Firmware Officia...
-
samsung sm-j700f frp lock problem samsung sm-j700f frp lock problem Operation: Reset FRP/React/EE Se...
-
Samsung J500F ORG FRP Reset Done 2016 Security Reset Done By Great Octoplus Samsung J500F ORG FRP Reset Done 2016 Security Reset Done By...
-
QMobile Noir X30 MT6572 Hang on Logo Solve Done With Avengers Box Flash files count is :3 Action : Firmware update. Selected Mod...
-
Samsung J2 J200G Root File Unlock done Successfully Here 2016 i post for new user mostly . ...
Powered by Blogger.
not ok ,
ReplyDeletecan't you upload the file on a site that is english
ReplyDeleteplease
Hi, I have an allwinner A33 7" inch tab with 1GB RAM and 16GB Internal memory.I soft-bricked it.Then I flashed it with a certain firmware and it mostly worked but now, when I hit the camera app, it shut downs and reboots.The touch screen responds so irrationally.The board ID is"Q8-V.1.6". Please send me a working link to download the firmware.My Email is "www.knightindustries3000@gmail.com". I hope anyone who can help me acts on this.See you.
ReplyDeleteThe file is removed or not available on the link coz it was page error link kindly upload the file at some better place like androidfilehost mediafire or mega. Thanks
ReplyDelete