All SMARTPHONE FLASH FILE All SAMSUNG NOKIA SONY LG HTC CHINA SYMPHONY LAVA IPHONE

Sunday 7 February 2016

Stuck on Apple logo during itunes restore solution

Stuck on Apple logo during itunes restore solution.


Wanted to contribute to this great forum with a recent find. Was trying to restore a 6 plus to 9.2, and for whatever reason it kept getting stuck. I did it with the itunes logo on, did it in DFU mode, rebooted computer, nothing. Finally, I switched USB cables and it worked! The weird thing is that I had just restored another phone with the same USB cable, so I know it's functional. Have no idea why it worked, but thought I would share it with you guys, it seems to be a common error and DFU mode doesn't really work for this situation. Best of luck to all
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

yllix pop

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

statistics

Recent Posts