All SMARTPHONE FLASH FILE All SAMSUNG NOKIA SONY LG HTC CHINA SYMPHONY LAVA IPHONE

Saturday 9 January 2016

Remove Anti Theft Blackberry

Remove Anti Theft Blackberry


I never experienced it, then I tried to do a second time and the results there is no logging in anti theft on my Blackberry.

Here's how:

-Open Setting > > > Then Blackberry Protect (currently ON), turn off the Blackberry Protect (OFF)

-Then you can run into Blackberry Protect web site, click Manage and then Remove Device

-After you Remove Device in Web Blackberry Protect you could do a wipe on your Blackberry device

I've tried her 2-3 times and it worked. I will try make screen shoot or video.

"Write down your BLACKBERRY ID" and remember to Backup your data first before doing the wipe process.

If you intend to update you can't downgrade to do because it was blocked by the RIM BLACKBERRY

Thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

yllix pop

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

statistics

Recent Posts