All SMARTPHONE FLASH FILE All SAMSUNG NOKIA SONY LG HTC CHINA SYMPHONY LAVA IPHONE

Friday 1 January 2016

Galaxy S III Mini(I8190) No recovery no hard reset solved

Galaxy S III Mini(I8190) No recovery no hard reset solved

I got Galaxy S3 mini version (4.1.1) in Whcih gmail lock was enabled and I could not go into recovery mode by keys combination.So here is working one
I8190.tar - Download - 4shared

DOWNLOAD


Download it use odin>Select Pda>Select downloaded file.. Put your phone in download-mode and connect it to computer.
Hit [Start] when device is detected by Odin.

Job done now you got a working recovery... Hard Reset (volume up+home+Power)

Note : It is not official but a working one I tried many but none of them was working...


I got it from here so all thanks goes to its author

[HOW-TO] Enable Three Button Combo [RECOVERY] - xda-developers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

yllix pop

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

statistics

Recent Posts