All SMARTPHONE FLASH FILE All SAMSUNG NOKIA SONY LG HTC CHINA SYMPHONY LAVA IPHONE


Get paid to share your links!

Wednesday, 16 December 2015

Nokia 110 charging not supported problem ways test 100% ok

Nokia 110 charging not supported problem ways test 100% ok
Today  a man come to me for repairing his nokia 110 phone.His phones was water damage.I receive his phone then I open his phone and full wash next hot with Stan light more than 10 minute.Next I check phone phone is ok but when Check charging then showing massage on his phones screen " not supported solution"
Then I try to fiend out problem after ten minute I fiend problem.Then I successfully repair it now I share that solution.



How to do this: Check middle pin of battery connector that mins bsi line how many  resistance  If you see resistance  is abnormal between normal phone then just this two parts this is a one capacitor and one resistor. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

payclick

Popular Posts

ad

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

statistics

There was an error in this gadget

Google+ Followers

Recent Posts