All SMARTPHONE FLASH FILE All SAMSUNG NOKIA SONY LG HTC CHINA SYMPHONY LAVA IPHONE

Wednesday 6 January 2016

How To Make Samsung Firmware Only Oct See value of About Octopus Box successfully

How To Make Samsung Firmware Only Oct See value of About Octopus Box (Try to know)


How To Make Or Convert Samsung Firmware Oct only Octopus Box [Tutorial] See value of About Octopus Box (Try to know)

Many many Octopus box users are face Firmware hard problem.

specially new user as. My nearest friend don't know how to use Octopus box

basically Octopus box use is not so easy but it's ability and working performance is so high. So i want to know that discourse about Octopus box


At 1st all users must need to learn to Convert Firmware Octopus box. everyone follow it carefully to get full performance of Octopus box.


follow the Feedback



PDA & HOME To Oct File Done By Octopus Box

Code:

I9300XXUFME7_I9300OXAFME7_I9300XXUFME7_HOME.tar.md5

Make Oct File Name

Code:

I9300XXUFME7_I9300OXAFME7_I9300XXUFME7_HOME.oct


if any one need any help regarding the issue. i m ready to help.

pls reply here.
with success history.

* Always Follow Forum Rules Here
* Use Only Thanks Button
* Use Search Button Before make Thread

0 comments:

Post a Comment

yllix pop

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

statistics

Recent Posts